Health Minister along with other officers inspected the upcoming OPD, Trauma centre of TRIHMS


Health Minister along with other officers inspected the upcoming OPD, Trauma centre of TRIHMS

NAHARLAGUN, 19 Apr: The health minister Alo Libang visited the ongoing construction of a new block of TRIHMS here which will all have all facilities of a super specialty hospital including trauma care, MRI, OPD etc. The construction of the building started in March 2018 and as per agreement it was supposed to be completed by March 2021.

The contractor of multi storied  building Ha Tatu while briefing the media shared that due to Covid 19 and Assam election the work got delayed. “I have got an extension of one year but I am assuring to handover the complete building to TRIHMS authorities by October and hopefully it will be inaugurated on 2nd October 2021,” he said.  

‘I have tried my best to construct one of the best hospital buildings in the state which would be a place to serve the humanity’ Tatu said.

The director TRIHMS Dr Moji Jini informed that 85 percent work of building has been completed. “The remaining 15 percent work will need some time to complete.  We are strictly monitoring the work and there is no compromise with the quality. We even check the quality of bricks and Iron rod used for construction of buildings,” said Dr Jini. He also said TRIHMS is the face of the state health department and every effort will be made to develop it as a good hospital.  

The health minister Alo Libang talking to the press declared that this new block is the largest building of the state.

“It will have all the equipment and facilities of a modern super specialty hospital,” said Libang adding that it would be an example of best health providing a place to the needy which would cater to the needs of the area and state in time to come.


100 cheap electronics

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please allow