Three person injured in a fire accident near Raj bhawan

ITANAGAR, Three person have been injured in a fire accident near Raj bhawan at D Sector on Monday evening. Informed Itanagar fire station sources.

Itanagar fire station incharge station officer Koj Gambo, informed that a fire incident was reported from B-Sector, near Raj Bhawan at about 6:48 PM. On receipt of information the fire tender from the fire station reached the spot and found that an OBT house of one Sushil Pal, 60 years old, had been completely gutted and turned into ash.

The cause of the fire is understood to be the leak LPG cylinder as per information. He said.

Sushil Pal and his two sons received injuries in the inferno and are currently undergoing medical treatment at Heema Hospital. The fire officer said.

The assessment of the loss is being done. he further said.  

Leave a Comment